Liquid fasting is one of the best ways to reset your body and reverse the state of disease so that you’re able to hear from the great I Am within you.
We will be embarking on our liquid fast November 29-December 21, 2016. Stay with us the whole time or hang in there as long as you can. If you eat, so what, just start over. Here’s some information to help you get started.
ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS
Personally, I don’t fast to lose weight. Of course, depending upon how you do it, that could be a benefit. To lose weight on the liquid fast, stick mostly to the sea moss and G Juice drinks. To not lose weight on the liquid fast, the squash and lentil soups are your friends. Also nut butter and banana smoothies.
People asked for a sample liquid fast regimen. I say don’t follow a template, be free. I know that some are just starting though so I’m willing to share some ideas. As you make it your own, you’ll consume only what you need and you’ll get more nutrients than ever before. Feel free to visit my online store to check out my meal supplements and herbal formulas to support you during this time. Herb Culture Online Store
16 oz Lemon water and 8 oz bitter herbal infusion or G Juice
16-32 oz juice or smoothie and 8 oz water
16-32 oz sea moss water or smoothie or nut milk and 8 oz water
Butternut squash soup or a green smoothie and 8 oz water
Mid afternoon snack
16-32 oz G Juice and 8 oz water
Creamy lentil soup, green juice, and 8 oz water
Chamomile or catnip infusion
LIQUID FAST RECIPES
When it comes to a liquid fast, the recipe options are limitless. To get you started, here are a few recipes.
Sea moss gel
- Rinse one handful of wild harvested sea moss with distilled water to remove sand and sediment.
- Add sea moss gel to a bowl and cover it with distilled water.
- Let it sit overnight.
- Drain the water from the sea moss.
- Cut the sea moss into small strips to avoid the longer strips wrapping around blender blades.
- Put it in a blender and add 16 oz of distilled water.
- Blend until smooth like gel.
- Put it a glass mason jar and store in the refrigerator.
Sea moss water
Blend 1 tablespoon sea moss gel and 8 oz distilled water
Sea moss smoothie
Blend 1 tablespoon sea moss gel, 1 handful hemp seeds, 2 pitted medjool dates, and 8 oz distilled water. Add a little more water if too thick.
If you would like a pre-blended drink, check out my Milky Magic blend.
Fresh vegetable and/or juice and smoothies
Here’s a link to a few green juice recipes – Green Supreme Juice or Green Zinger Juice.
Dairy Free Milk
Here’s a link to my dairy free milk recipe – Dairy Free Milk.
Here’s a link to my recipe for G-Juice – G-Juice Recipe. If you’d like a pre-blended version, here’s a link to my online store G-Juice .
Herbal infusions (some call this tea. Tea is a different plant than herbs)
* Boil 1 quart of spring or filtered water in a tea kettle.
* Remove the kettle of hot water from the heat.
* Add 1 ounce or so of the single herb of your choice in a large mason jar (1 quart size).
* Add stevia or raw honey to taste (the infusion is more beneficial with no sweetener).
* Pour the hot water in the jar to the point of almost overflowing.
* Place the cap on the jar.
* Allow it to sit undisturbed for the allotted amount of time.
– Roots/Bark: 8 hours
– Leaves: 4 hours
– Flowers: 2 hours
– Seeds/berries: 30 minutes
* For a super charge, let it bake in the sun on a hot sunny day.
* Strain the mixture to separate the herbs from the liquid.
* With clean hands, squeeze the herbs to get the medicinal juice into your infusion.
* Place it in the refrigerator if you prefer it cold. It can last up to three days, if refrigerated.
* Sip on the infusion throughout the day.
WARNING: Herbal infusions can cause adverse reactions if you are taking prescription medication. Also, it’s a good idea to research the herbs you’re using to determine whether or not they should be taken on an empty stomach.
- Cut away the squash covering and remove the seeds.
- Cut a squash into cubes.
- Bake in the oven on 375 for 30 minutes or until soft enough to blend.
- Blend with 1/2 cup fresh dairy free milk.
- For a sweet blend, add some allspice, a few pitted dates or a tablespoon or so of raw agave syrup.
- For a savory blend, add pink salt and seasonings of choice like cumin or chili powder.
- Add distilled water to a crockpot pot until it’s half full.
- Add a red onion, two handfuls kale greens, one bell pepper, a few diced shallots, and other vegetable of choice.
- Put on low setting for six – eight hours.
- Drain broth and add pink salt and cumin to taste.
If you don’t want to waste the veggies, blend them into a soup and add your favorite seasonings.