7. Deep conditioning is a good idea. Heat helps nutrients penetrate the hair shaft. Bananas, avocados, irish moss make a great deep conditioner. I love to deep condition with a blend of avocado, irish moss, and rosemary essential oil. I wash my hair with my liquid black soap, mix it the ingredients, put the blend on my hair, put on a plastic cap, and sit under the thermal cap for 3o minutes. Then I rinse, detangle, and style as usual. I used to do this once per week. Now, I do it whenever I feel led to do so.
In the world of growing mandatory vaccine requirements, it’s important to focus on great health before and after the vaccination(s). Your body must be properly hydrated AND filled with nutrients to ensure that the vaccine and it’s residue can be eliminated from your body. Consider the following before and after detox.
WHAT SHOULD I EAT? A liquid fast at least one week prior to and 2-3 weeks after the vaccination is the best option. Here’s a guide to help you with the preparation. If a liquid fast is too much, feast on fruit, veggies, mushrooms, and Irish moss during the suggested time frame mentioned above.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO TO PREPARE? Consider two days of eating nothing but watermelon and Irish moss water or smoothies. This will pump your body full of the zinc and other nutrients you need to fight off the effects of the thirmerosal (aka mercury, a heavy metal) and other harmful chemicals in the vaccine cocktail. During this time, hydrate with half your body weight in ounces of water or at a gallon, whichever is more.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER THE VACCINE? 1. Drink water infused with lemon and/or lime juice. This helps pump your body full of the vitamin C you need to detox and heal. you’ll need half your body weight in ounces or a gallon, whichever is more.
2. Drink liquid bentonite clay. Sonne’s #7 liquid clay along with high fiber foods is an excellent option. Follow the directions on the bottle. This will help push the thimerosal into your blood stream.
3. Help the heavy metal leave your body by consuming the following beverages, food or tinctures throughout the day.
Gorilla juice: 8 oz of purified water, 2 oz of chlorella, one fresh juiced/squeezed lemon or lime and a pinch or two of real green stevia powder OR take chlorella tablets.
Appleade: Juice 1 fresh lemon or lime and 1 fresh apple for week (great option for babies).
Milk thistle: Make an 8 oz. infusion with the dried herbs. Drink one each day.
Burdock root: Make an 8 oz. infusion with the dried herbs. Drink one each day.
Sarsaparilla: Make an 8 oz. infusion with a handful of the dried root. Drink one each day OR take a dropper full of a sarsaparilla tincture.
Turmeric: Drink a mixture of hot water, turmeric powder, and stevia once or twice throughout the day. This will also help decrease the inflammation that is a result of the vaccine’s response to increase the number of antibodies in the system.
Cilantro: Sprinkle raw cilantro in soups and on salads or make a guacamole dip.
4. Get vitamin B6 nutrients in your body by eating bell peppers, steamed spinach, baked potatoes with the skin, green peas, yams, broccoli, asparagus, turnip greens, nuts and seeds.
5. Get magnesium in your body by ingesting Brazil nuts (1 each day, has selenium too), steamed spinach, and pumpkin.
6. Stop eating by 7 pm each evening. This practice gives your body time to heal.
7. Get sleep. Go to bed by 9:30 pm each evening. This practice gives your body time to heal.
To learn more about vaccinations, check out my blog post, Vaccination Nation.
How do I keep my babies well while people contract virus after virus and infection after infection? Blackseed oil and bilberry syrup. The key is the ability of this concoction to reduce mucus and inflammation which is the root of most disease. I mix a tablespoon of bilberry syrup with a teaspoon of blackseed oil and I have an amazing healing potion that I give to my babies daily. You can take it too. Simply increase the dose to a tablespoon of bilberry syrup.
To make bilberry syrup, simply boil a handful of dried bilberries in two cups of clean water for 15 mins, strain, and add raw honey to taste. If you can’t find bilberries, elderberries work and they are much more affordable. Some people mix the blackseed oil with the bilberry syrup once it cools off. I like to keep them separate.
Store your healing magic in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. It’s easy as pie. Thank me later!
P.S. Children under the age of 1 cannot consume honey due to the potential threat of botulism.
Have you ever seen a thin person with cellulite? Well I’m here to tell you there are probably more thin people with it than you think. What’s the reason? Cellulite is not a fat issue. It’s all about keeing your lymphatic system flowing and breaking up and smoothing out fascia, the network of connective tissue under our skin. It’s the biological fabric that holds us together and when it’s compromised, fat can bulge through no matter what size you are. Here are some tips to reduce the appearance of cellulite. If you stick to it, you can get rid of it all together. You can thank me later and send before and after pics.
- Do a foam roller workout 5x per week.
- Stay hydrated.
- Consume Irish moss (chondrus crispus) daily.
- Get in the dry sauna 5x per week.
- Eliminate refined sugar and grains.
- Practice yoga (not Hatha or Yin) or Pilates 5x per week. Bikram yoga works wonders.
Share your success smashing cellulite in the comments. Love and bliss!
Liquid fasting is one of the best ways to reset your body and reverse the state of disease so that you’re able to hear from the great I Am within you.
ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS
Personally, I don’t fast to lose weight. Of course, depending upon how you do it, that could be a benefit. To lose weight on the liquid fast, stick mostly to the sea moss and G Juice drinks. To not lose weight on the liquid fast, the squash and lentil soups are your friends. Also nut butter and banana smoothies.
People asked for a sample liquid fast regimen. I say don’t follow a template, be free. I know that some are just starting though so I’m willing to share some ideas. As you make it your own, you’ll consume only what you need and you’ll get more nutrients than ever before.
16 oz Lemon water and 8 oz bitter herbal infusion or G Juice
16-32 oz juice or smoothie and 8 oz water
16-32 oz sea moss water or smoothie or nut milk and 8 oz water
Butternut squash soup or a green smoothie and 8 oz water
Mid afternoon snack
16-32 oz G Juice and 8 oz water
Creamy lentil soup, green juice, and 8 oz water
Chamomile or catnip infusion
LIQUID FAST RECIPES
When it comes to a liquid fast, the recipe options are limitless. To get you started, here are a few recipes.
Sea moss gel
- Rinse one handful of wild harvested sea moss with distilled water to remove sand and sediment.
- Add sea moss gel to a bowl and cover it with distilled water.
- Let it sit overnight.
- Drain the water from the sea moss.
- Cut the sea moss into small strips to avoid the longer strips wrapping around blender blades.
- Put it in a blender and add 16 oz of distilled water.
- Blend until smooth like gel.
- Put it a glass mason jar and store in the refrigerator.
Sea moss water
Blend 1 tablespoon sea moss gel and 8 oz distilled water
Sea moss smoothie
Blend 1 tablespoon sea moss gel, 1 handful hemp seeds, 2 pitted medjool dates, and 8 oz distilled water. Add a little more water if too thick.
Fresh vegetable and/or juice and smoothies
Dairy Free Milk
Here’s a link to my dairy free milk recipe – Dairy Free Milk.
Here’s a link to my recipe for G-Juice – G-Juice Recipe.
Herbal infusions (some call this tea. Tea is a different plant than herbs)
* Boil 1 quart of spring or filtered water in a tea kettle.
* Remove the kettle of hot water from the heat.
* Add 1 ounce or so of the single herb of your choice in a large mason jar (1 quart size).
* Add stevia or raw honey to taste (the infusion is more beneficial with no sweetener).
* Pour the hot water in the jar to the point of almost overflowing.
* Place the cap on the jar.
* Allow it to sit undisturbed for the allotted amount of time.
– Roots/Bark: 8 hours
– Leaves: 4 hours
– Flowers: 2 hours
– Seeds/berries: 30 minutes
* For a super charge, let it bake in the sun on a hot sunny day.
* Strain the mixture to separate the herbs from the liquid.
* With clean hands, squeeze the herbs to get the medicinal juice into your infusion.
* Place it in the refrigerator if you prefer it cold. It can last up to three days, if refrigerated.
* Sip on the infusion throughout the day.
WARNING: Herbal infusions can cause adverse reactions if you are taking prescription medication. Also, it’s a good idea to research the herbs you’re using to determine whether or not they should be taken on an empty stomach.
- Cut away the squash covering and remove the seeds.
- Cut a squash into cubes.
- Bake in the oven on 375 for 30 minutes or until soft enough to blend.
- Blend with 1/2 cup fresh dairy free milk.
- For a sweet blend, add some allspice, a few pitted dates or a tablespoon or so of raw agave syrup.
- For a savory blend, add pink salt and seasonings of choice like cumin or chili powder.
- Add distilled water to a crockpot pot until it’s half full.
- Add a red onion, two handfuls kale greens, one bell pepper, a few diced shallots, and other vegetable of choice.
- Put on low setting for six – eight hours.
- Drain broth and add pink salt and cumin to taste.
If you don’t want to waste the veggies, blend them into a soup and add your favorite seasonings.
As many of you know, I believe there is power in sleep and that power goes far beyond the scientific documentation of the physical benefits. It’s so powerful that militaries use sleep deprivation as a form of torture for prisoners of war. It’s one of the most heinous forms of torture because it’s effects can result in immune system breakdowns, heart defects, memory loss, confusion, hallucinations, inability to make decisions, psychosis, aches and pains, growth suppression, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. As healers, we’re so quick to suggest dietary changes, herbs and other natural remedies for maladies yet we often forget about good old fashioned sleep.
What is Sleep?
According to Webster’s dictionary, sleep is a condition of body and mind such as that which typically recurs for several hours every night, in which the nervous system is relatively inactive, the eyes closed, the postural muscles relaxed, and consciousness practically suspended.
Why do we need it?
When we are asleep, our bodies use nutrients (we’ve either fed it or stimulated it to produce) to regenerate. During sleeping hours, most of the body is at total rest. The parts that aren’t are operating at a reduced capacity. With no energy going out for walking, talking, exercising, working, etc., our bodies direct all of that energy to healing.
Sleep isn’t just for healing the body. It’s also for healing the mind. While we sleep we dream. Dreams are the minds way of sorting through the thoughts and experiences of the day. Many people don’t realize they are dreaming because they haven’t trained themselves in dream recall. According to Medical News Today, the average person has 3-6 dreams per night.
Some historians have shared that the Atlantean’s never dreamed, which I find to be strange for such an advanced culture. Yet, when we plug in the fact that they practically lived in a bubble and did a great deal of metaphysical and spiritual work in their waking state, their need to dream could have been diminished. Some physicians use this to support their theory that people who have vivid dreams or participate in lucid dreams, astral traveling, or astral projection are mentally ill. As we all know, this is a gross misunderstanding of the spirit realm.
Speaking of the spirit realm, when our physical body sleeps, our astral body travels. That’s why dream work is crucial to the life of the metaphysician and spiritual healer. It’s crucial for everyone however, not all of us have elected to be time lords who master the reincarnation cycle in this lifetime. We can learn techniques to intentionally participate in our dreams versus letting our minds take us on a journey. We can put our bodies to sleep, grow our spirits to absorb higher vibrations and frequencies, and travel throughout the universe through with our astral bodies. Those who master this process can travel to the future and the past and can work rituals and change life experiences to guide future reincarnations. Keep in mind, time only exists in this dense dimension here on earth. In the universe, all things are occurring (past, present, and future) simultaneously.
How much sleep do we need?
The average person eating the SAD (Standard American Diet) needs 8-9 hours of sleep per night. On average, most people get 4-6, so they are extremely deprived of sleep which challenges their healing experience. As you’ve probably already guessed from the Atlantean example, the more your body is healed, the less sleep you need. At the beginning of your healing journey, you’ll find yourself sleeping more. As you heal, the need for sleep decreases. As you enhance your spiritual practices and learn to quiet your mind, your need for dreaming decreases. No matter how much time you need, I encourage the following practices aligned with the circadian rhythms of the earth (since we live here).
- Meditate 20 minutes or more each day.
- Do not eat, workout, or do strenuous or deep thinking activities after 6pm.
- Drink a cup of a relaxing herbal infusion like catnip, linden flower, skullcap, or sacred blue lotus.
- Get to bed between 8:30-9:30 pm each night.
- Sleep in a pitch black room.
- Remove all electronic devices from your room or at least unplug them.
- Make sure your bed doesn’t directly face your bedroom door.
- Place your bed so that your head is pointing in the direction of the rising sun.
- Cover bedroom mirrors while sleeping.
- Practice deep breathing prior to sleeping.
- While breathing deep, imagine your body sleeping and your astral body hovering above, connected by a silver cord.
If none of these techniques help, you may want to consider a parasite and candida detox.
Now that we understand more about the mechanics of sleep, I challenge you to make some beneficial adjustments to your sleep pattern and share how it impacts your health. By doing so, you will enhance the quality of your holistic health and have first hand experience to share with your clients.
Peace and light!
With all of the information about vaccines out there, I decided to do some research and share my findings from a balanced perspective. My goal is to inform parents of some dangers associated with vaccines and to provide some viable options to help them move forward. To do so, I conducted research with both organizations opposed to vaccines and vaccine supporting organizations, like the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, to get their side of the story.
One publication I found compared the past and present immunization schedules. In 1983, there were 10 recommended vaccinations on the schedule. Due to a number of reasons (whether legitimate or not), that number has increased overtime. As a result, there are now 36-38 recommended vaccines on the list. The number has more than tripled over a period of approximately 30 years. We also noticed that cases of autism, asthma, allergies, digestive issues, ADHD, and conditions increased as well. While we can’t prove the correlation of the increase of vaccinations with the increase in these conditions, we know in our hearts that there’s a connection. This connection is made worse when you introduce chem trails and the consumption of genetically modified fruits, vegetables, animals and their byproducts into the equation.
With all this in mind, what should you do? You have two options. You can choose not to vaccinate OR take control of how your child is vaccinated. Whichever option you choose, consider the following.
If You Choose NOT to Vaccinate
- Breastfeed your babies. Breast milk is full of nutrients and antibodies that can help protect the baby from most diseases.
- Build your child’s immune system with immunity boosting foods and natural immunity (allowing the child to contract the disease and heal using herbal/natural remedies, quarantine, and homeopathic remedies from Dr. Isaac Golden’s natural immunization).
- Become familiar with the vaccination exemptions in your state. Especially if you plan to send your child to daycare, public, or private school.
If You Choose to Vaccinate
- Insist upon one disease vaccinations to only expose your child to one disease at a time.
- Use Dr. Robert Sears’ alternative approach and schedule.
- Detox the heavy metals from your child’s system. Here’s a link to some general information on this topic.
Whether you choose to vaccinate or not, here are a few resources to help you learn more about the subject.
I send you love and light on your journey to wellness.