6 cups purified water
1 bag frozen stir fry vegetables (or fresh soup vegetables of your choice)
1/2 diced red onion
1 clove garlic
3 portabella mushroom caps, diced
1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt (adjust to your own taste)
Dash or two of cayenne and/or chipotle peppers
2 tablespoons coconut liquid aminos
1 tablespoon Irish moss gel
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1. Mix water, vegetables, mushrooms, and seasoning in a glass or stainless steel pot. Adjust the spices according to your taste.
2. Bring to a rapid boil and cook for one hour.
3. Turn off heat.
4. Add liquid coconut aminos, irish moss gel, and extra virgin olive oil to the broth.
5. Mix with a whisk.
6. Place a lid on the pot and allow it to sit for 10-15 minutes.
7. Serve as is or use as a base for a pot of greens or pho. You can strain it or leave the veggies and shrooms in.