OMG!!! Kale chips will always be Bae.
1 1/2 bunches of kale
1 cup cashews
2-3 tbsps fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice
2 tbsps nutritional yeast
1/4 cup roasted red bell pepper
1 teaspoon ground chipotle chili pepper 1 teaspoon smoke paprika
1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
A pinch of cayenne pepper
1. Soak cashews in hot water for 2 hours.
2. Wash the kale, remove the stems, and tear into medium size pieces
3. Add all ingredients expect the kale to a high powered blender or food processor.
4. Process until the consistency is smooth. You may need to a a tablespoon of water or so.
5. Massage sauce onto kale with hands.
6. Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 10-12 hours or until crispy.