1. Schedule “Me Time.”
2. Practice walking meditation.
3. Get a professional massage and use self massage tools in between visits.
5. Don’t make commitments to others out of guilt.
6. Eat clean at least 90% of the time.
7. Exercise. Walking, lifting weights, dancing, yoga (ashtanga, vinyasa, Bikram, or Kemetic) and Pilates are great choices. If you can’t do anything listed here, simply stretch daily.
8. Practice yoga (Hatha, Kundalini or Yin), Qi Gong, or Tai Chi.
9. Get some energy work (e.g. Reiki or Joh Rei). It works best after a massage, stretching, or yoga session.
10. Go to counseling. Talk therapy works wonders. Especially when the counselor incorporates metaphysical practices.
I’d love to hear what you do to take care of yourself in the Comments section.