Do you want to switch to a natural deodorant yet, you’re over powered by funky sweat? Consider an underarm cleanse.
- In the shower, gently scrub your underarms with a loofah sponge.
- Rinse well and repeat.
- Rub iodine tincture under your arms and let it soak in until the red color disappears then wash your underarms again. This helps control bacteria and helps dissolve cysts that may have formed under your arms from years of chemical anti-perspirant and deodorant use.
I do this process almost every night due to my personal history with fibrocystic breast disease. I’m all about preveting that situation from occurring again.
Here are some additional tips.
- Drink G Juice daily. It will naturally deodorize your body and give you energy.
- Eliminate or extremely limit garlic, white onions, refined sugar, and meat from your diet. All of them increase the probability and pungency of the funky sweat.
- Visit Nandi’s Naturals to find a deodorant that works for you.
- Consider investing in chemical free underarm wipes and wearing cotton t-shirts shirts under your clothes if you’re a heavy sweater. Once you cleanse your body, your sweat will smell much better.
Love and light!