How many of you have decided to go on a cleanse or detox and didn’t have the slightest clue where to start? I’ve been there and know that success happens when opportunity meets preparation. Here’s how to be prepare for an amazing cleanse or detox opportunity.
- Set your intentions about cleansing or detoxing.
- Pray and meditate on your intention during the days and weeks prior to the start.
- Determine which cleanse or detox option will help you attain your goals.
- Using the meal plan templates provided, map out your meals for at least a week.
- Using the meal plans you mapped out, create a grocery list.
- Go shopping with the list you prepared. Make sure you aren’t hungry when you go to the grocery store.
- Write a list of positive affirmations. While cleanse support groups tend to provide daily affirmations, you may want to have your own as they will be more meaningful to you and your situation.
- Purchase or create a journal for the detox. It’s important to journal about your experiences as often as you can.
- Purchase or gather the crystals/gemstones you plan to use for meditations during the cleanse or detox.
- Purchase or gather the herbs you’ll use during the cleanse or detox.
- Purchase or gather the products you’ll need for spiritual baths (e.g. pink Himalayan sea salt, Borax, epsom salt, frankincense essential oil, myrrh essential oil, rose essential oil, hydrogen peroxide, aluminum free baking soda, herbs, mason jars to soak/prepare herbs, candles, etc.)
- Decide what other spiritual practices you would like to do while cleansing or detoxing.
- Make a calendar of these activities or be spontaneous. Whatever works for you.
- To help you stay steady on the path, consider practicing this meditation from Rhythm and Breath – Meditation to Keep You Steady and on the Path.
This list will help you get started. If you have questions or needs some additional support, feel free to reach out to me.
Peace and blessings.