- 2 large green tomatoes
- 1 cup non-GMO cornmeal OR use your favorite unrefined flour
- Extra virgin coconut or grape seed oil
- Pink Himalayan salt crystals and ground black and white pepper, to taste
- Preheat over to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash the tomatoes.
- Slice the tomatoes into thin slices.
- Season the tomatoes with Pink Himalayan salt crystals and pepper.
- Toss in the cornmeal or flour.
- Cover the bottom of a large baking pan with extra virgin coconut oil (works best in a cast iron or glass).
- Carefully place the tomatoes into a baking pan.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve over a bed of seasoned wild rice and or with your favorite dipping sauce.