- 4 cups of veggie broth (preferably homemade because most store brought brands contain MSG and extreme amounts of sodium)
- 1 head of organic cabbage
- 4-6 organic scallions, chopped
- 2 organic bell peppers, chopped
- 2 organic carrots, chopped
- 1 stalk of organic celery, chopped
- 1-2 thumb size pieces of ginger, peeled and grated, optional
- Pink Himalayan crystals (or sea salt) and pepper to taste
- 1/2 package gluten free noodles of your choice, optional
- Wash and cut vegetables into desired size pieces.
- Bring veggie broth to a soft boil.
- Place veggies in the pot.
- Boil for about 15 minutes.
- Prepare noodles according to the directions on the package, optional
- Mix noodles in with soup, optional
- Serve in bowl of choice.
Serves 4-6 people