- 2 pounds organic sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh organic thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh organic rosemary, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon finely ground Pink Himalayan salt crystals
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black or white pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a bowl, toss the sweet potato wedges with the extra virgin coconut oil, herbs, and Pink Himalayan salt crystals.
- Place sweet potatoes on a cookie sheet and spread them out.
- Slide cookie sheet into oven.
- Bake fries for about 20 minutes, until they are cooked through but crispy on the outside.
- If you like, finish them off with 1 or 2 minutes using the broiler to give them an extra crispy outside, but be careful not to singe them
Serves 4 people