As women, we take on so many responsibilities that we often forget to take some time for ourselves. There are many ways for us to physically take time for ourselves including going to the gym or fitness studio, hair salon, nail salon, or the mall. Those of us who love nature might go on a hike or walk in the park/woods. Today, I’d like to encourage you to create a sacred space right in your own home.
Here are a few items you might include.
- Crystal chalice for water or other beverage offerings
- Pictures of ancestors
- Tarot or oracle cards
- Singing bowls
- Sacred geometry pictures and figures
- Orgone crystals and generators
- Personal or family artifacts
- Sage bundle
- Cockle shells
- Crystal wands
- Crystal balls
- Tuning forks
- Whatever you’re led to place on the altar
Be sure to cleanse and bless the items on your altar and keep this space clean and sacred.
Love and light.