- 2 handfuls of kale
- 2 handfuls of blackberries
- 1 cup herbal tea of your choice with 1 teaspoon of raw honey (sweetener is optional)
- 2-3 pinches of hemp seeds
- 5 ice cubes (unless you use frozen fruit and vegetables)
- Steep or infuse your herbal tea.
- Wash the kale and blackberries.
- Combine all ingredients in blender (I use the Nutribullet)
- Blend the ingredients.
- Enjoy your beverage.
Want to see how I make the Herbal Kale Berry Blast Smoothie? Check out this video. Love and light.