- 2 avocados
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1/3 cup onions
- 2-3 sprigs for fresh cilantro
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 squeeze of lime
- Sea salt or pink Himalayan crystals and crushed black pepper to taste
- Options: pomegranate seeds, cayenne pepper, chiles, or cumin
- Wash the ingredients.
- Peel the avocados.
- Smash the clove of garlic and remove the outer layer.
- Dice roma tomatoes, onions, and cilantro into fine pieces.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Roll the lime on the counter.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze a little juice into the mixture.
- Mix the ingredients together, smashing the avocado as you blend.
- Add sea salt or pink Himalayan crystals and crushed black pepper to taste.
- Stir the mixture.
Serve chilled with veggies (celery, bell peppers, carrots, cherry tomatoes, and/or cucumbers) or tortilla chips (Garden of Eatin’ Blue Corn Tortilla Chips are my favorite brand). It’s also good with a tossed salad.
For a chunky version of this guacamole, smash the peeled avocado, dice all the ingredients, and mix by hand.
Serves 4 people.