- 1 ruby red grapefruit, peeled
- 2 large avocados, peeled, pitted, chopped
- 1 small papaya, peeled, pitted, chopped
- 1 bag of romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pink Himalayan Crystals and black pepper, to taste
- Segment the peeled grapefruit by using a small knife to separate the skin from the flesh.
- Combine with avocados, papaya, and lettuce in a medium bowl.
- Toss gently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, and seasonings.
- Pour over avocado, papaya, grapefruit, and lettuce mixture
- Toss gently to coat and serve.
Note: Feel free to make this salad your own by adding fruits and veggies of your choice.