With all of the information about vaccines out there, I decided to do some research and share my findings from a balanced perspective. My goal is to inform parents of some dangers associated with vaccines and to provide some viable options to help them move forward. To do so, I conducted research with both organizations opposed to vaccines and vaccine supporting organizations, like the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, to get their side of the story.
One publication I found compared the past and present immunization schedules. In 1983, there were 10 recommended vaccinations on the schedule. Due to a number of reasons (whether legitimate or not), that number has increased overtime. As a result, there are now 36-38 recommended vaccines on the list. The number has more than tripled over a period of approximately 30 years. We also noticed that cases of autism, asthma, allergies, digestive issues, ADHD, and conditions increased as well. While we can’t prove the correlation of the increase of vaccinations with the increase in these conditions, we know in our hearts that there’s a connection. This connection is made worse when you introduce chem trails and the consumption of genetically modified fruits, vegetables, animals and their byproducts into the equation.
With all this in mind, what should you do? You have two options. You can choose not to vaccinate OR take control of how your child is vaccinated. Whichever option you choose, consider the following.
If You Choose NOT to Vaccinate
- Breastfeed your babies. Breast milk is full of nutrients and antibodies that can help protect the baby from most diseases.
- Build your child’s immune system with immunity boosting foods and natural immunity (allowing the child to contract the disease and heal using herbal/natural remedies, quarantine, and homeopathic remedies from Dr. Isaac Golden’s natural immunization).
- Become familiar with the vaccination exemptions in your state. Especially if you plan to send your child to daycare, public, or private school.
If You Choose to Vaccinate
- Insist upon one disease vaccinations to only expose your child to one disease at a time.
- Use Dr. Robert Sears’ alternative approach and schedule.
- Detox the heavy metals from your child’s system. Here’s a link to some general information on this topic. In addition, we’ve made the list below a little more practical based upon experience with our children, ourselves, and others who come to us with a need to detox from vaccinations. Select the option that makes the most sense for you. No matter which option you choose, make sure you or your child drinks enough water to help with the cleanse. Even if you have an older child who has been vaccinated, this detox is a great idea. Also, it’s best for those older children and adults who are eating solids to do a fruit and veggie cleanse for the maximum effect. I’d love to hear how this all works out for you.
1. Gorilla juice: 8 oz of purified water, 2 oz of chlorophyll, one fresh juiced/squeezed lemon along with a natural sweetener for a week (great option for babies – if making for babies under 18 months, don’t use honey)
2. Appleade: Juice 1 fresh lemon and 1 fresh apple for week (great option for babies)
3. Milk thistle: Make an 8 oz. infusion with the dried herbs. Drink one each day.
4. Burdock root: Make an 8 oz. infusion with the dried herbs. Drink one each day.
5. Bentonite clay: Sonne’s #7 liquid clay along with high fiber foods is an excellent option. Follow the directions on the bottle.
6. Cilantro: Sprinkle raw cilantro in soups and on salads or make a guacamole dip
7. Chlorella: Include the powder in your smoothies or take tablets
8. Vitamin B6: bell peppers, spinach, baked potatoes with the skin, green peas, yams, broccoli, asparagus, turnip greens, nuts and seeds
9. Magnesium: Ingest brazil nuts, spinach, pumpkin, and/or halibut
Whether you choose to vaccinate or not, here are a few resources to help you learn more about the subject.
I send you love and light on your journey to wellness.