With all of the information about vaccines out there, I decided to do some research and share my findings from a balanced perspective. My goal is to inform parents of some dangers associated with vaccines and to provide some viable options to help them move forward. To do so, I conducted research with both organizations opposed to vaccines and vaccine supporting organizations, like the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, to get their side of the story.
One publication I found compared the past and present immunization schedules. In 1983, there were 10 recommended vaccinations on the schedule. Due to a number of reasons (whether legitimate or not), that number has increased overtime. As a result, there are now 36-38 recommended vaccines on the list. The number has more than tripled over a period of approximately 30 years. We also noticed that cases of autism, asthma, allergies, digestive issues, ADHD, and conditions increased as well. While we can’t prove the correlation of the increase of vaccinations with the increase in these conditions, we know in our hearts that there’s a connection. This connection is made worse when you introduce chem trails and the consumption of genetically modified fruits, vegetables, animals and their byproducts into the equation.
With all this in mind, what should you do? You have two options. You can choose not to vaccinate OR take control of how your child is vaccinated. Whichever option you choose, consider the following.
If You Choose NOT to Vaccinate
- Breastfeed your babies. Breast milk is full of nutrients and antibodies that can help protect the baby from most diseases.
- Build your child’s immune system with immunity boosting foods and natural immunity (allowing the child to contract the disease and heal using herbal/natural remedies, quarantine, and homeopathic remedies from Dr. Isaac Golden’s natural immunization).
- Become familiar with the vaccination exemptions in your state. Especially if you plan to send your child to daycare, public, or private school.
If You Choose to Vaccinate
- Insist upon one disease vaccinations to only expose your child to one disease at a time.
- Use Dr. Robert Sears’ alternative approach and schedule.
- Detox the heavy metals from your child’s system. Here’s a link to some general information on this topic.
Whether you choose to vaccinate or not, here are a few resources to help you learn more about the subject.
I send you love and light on your journey to wellness.